BLM managed Bisti badland areas and Chaco Culture National Historical Park are open. However, a New Mexico public health order is in affect through August 28, 2020. Review New Mexico's mandates and travel guidelines.
Guidelines for us to recreate responsibly
- Stay at least 6 feet (2 arms length) from another person or, if not possible, wear a mask or buff.
- Use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your cough when around others.
- Pack out what you take in. This means all trash.
- Practice Leave-No-Trace principles.
- Groups are required to be of same household.